Sunday, November 24, 2013

Behind the scenes

This blog is currently a work in progress, but I wanted to get this portion set up and going to start.

This blog is for my daughter.  To preserve the memories of magic and laughter.   So that one day we might be able to look back on this time and remember the fun.

I got the idea for this little endeavor when a friend posted a story about a family who had plastic dinosaurs who got into mischief while the children slept.  I thought of how much fun that must have been for both the children and the parents and thought this could be a blast.  I decided I would like to do something similar for my daughter using her favorite doll Pheebe.

Pheebe hasn't started her adventures yet, but there is alot of planning going on right now and I can hardly wait to start!  I am excited to see what my 5 year old will think about it all, and can't wait for the fun of planning it all out.

I hope you'll join us in our adventure, but even more importantly I hope this blog will inspire you to bring a little magic into someone's life.

Pheebe's journey will begin shortly after Christmas, but for now I will use this blog to record the process of the next month's planning.

No comments:

Post a Comment